- Protects Your Large Knives – Each order comes with 2 high-quality kitchen knife guards that can be used to protect your slicing, butcher, japanese, or western knives. This knife guard set contains 2 knife covers that fits any type of knives up to 12.5” x 2.5”.
- Improved Knife & Hand Safety – By storing your blades in these kitchen knife guards, you can protect your knives from dulling nicks while also keeping hands safe.
- Heavy-Duty Protection – Designed for long-lasting durability and safety, these chef knife guards offer the sustainable support and reliability you need for long-term use.
- Ideally for Larger Knives – These edge guards were created to fit large chef knives from wide range of brands, styles, and designs. Especially designed for chef’s knife, bread knife, carving knife, and meat cleaver. Be rest assured that our 12.5” x 2.5” knife edge guard will fit all of your large knives and that it will provide superior protection when used in conjution with your knife roll and knife bag.
- Unique Design Features: These rectangular knife sleeves have a soft interior felt that makes it very practical when sliding knives in and out without having to use force. Knife protectors are made of high quality ABS plastic which makes it more resistant to abrasions. With our proprietary cut-proof and thick design you can count that safety is maximized.
12 Inch Chef Knife Edge Guards Set (2-Piece Set) | Holds Knives Up To 12.5” x 2.5”
EVERPRIDE 12 Inch Chef Knife Edge Guards Set (2-Piece Set) Large Knives Blade Edge Protectors | Heavy-Duty Safety and Protection | BPA-Free Chef Knife Covers | Holds Knives Up To 12.5” x 2.5”
"I did a lot of research since I had received a large (10×2) Wusthof chef's knife from my son and wanted to keep it separate from my knife block. These edge guards are great, felt-lined, and a tight secure fit. I only needed 1 and have not regretted having to buy 2. These are top quality guards.
2 APR 2017, 12:21
"These knife guards are made from heavy duty plastic and keep my knives from rubbing against each other or against the drawer and becoming dull when not in use. They are substantial and keep me from cutting myself when reaching for a knife in the drawer. We use them upright between little blocks of wood so they are easy to sleeve and easy to access. They are very useful and I expect them to last a long time. I highly recommend them."
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
"Made from very sturdy material with soft lining, as not to damage knife finish. Very easy to slide knives in and out of the guards and they protect the knives extremely well. Great product at a good price!"
15 SEP 2017, 14:42