- CONVENIENT ACCESSIBILITY– Each professional-grade knife bag for chefs holds 10 kitchen knives and accessories, such as paring, carving, ceramic, scissors, and other chef utensils or tools.
- TRAVEL-FRIENDLY DESIGN – This knife roll boasts an easy-carry handle, and a shoulder strap which allows convenience and portability to carry your knives with ease and safety when going to work, culinary school, catering, cooking demonstrations, camping, or barbequing.
- QUICK & EASY STORAGE – Our synthetic leather chef knife bag hold knives up to 18” in length, store kitchen utensils, culinary tools as well as a knife sharpener, and form a tight roll when buckled.
- KITCHEN DURABILITY – Ideal for chefs of all levels of experience, as well as the aspiring enthusiast and culinary chef student, these knife bags for chefs offer tough cut and puncture resistance.
- KNIFE SAFETY & SECURITY – Each of these knife carrying cases for chefs allows you to store your knives more safely in the secure roll, our canvas protects them from nicks, scratches or moisture when not in use.
Synthetic Leather Knife Roll
Customers Also Purchased
"I've been a Chef for 23 years and I've never had such a quality knife bag! This is everything I hoped it would be and the leather is soft and well crafted. It feels like a tool bag that my grandpa would have had, sturdy and made to last a lifetime. For the first week I had it, I kept noticing new reasons that set this knife bag apart. Like the handle is tear proof for those of us that are hard on equipment in such an elegant way and you can clip your sharpening rod to the carry strap and slip it in and out without having to open up the bag. I have very nice Japanese knives and someday I'll pass them along with this bag to my son!"
2 APR 2017, 12:21
"I prefer to keep my kitchen cutlery in a drawer. This product keeps them safe and protected AND gives me the opportunity to have all of my cutlery available at once when I unroll the bag on the countertop. It also allows me to take my tools with me when I travel to friends and their functions."
Willis Frank Dungan
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
"Gift for my son who is an assistant chef. I was impressed with the quality of the leather and durability overall a good value!"
15 SEP 2017, 14:42